What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Apple Watch 2 isn't Coming this March, Report Says

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple watch 2 release.png

Recent rumors pointed towards a possible March 2016 for the unveiling of a next-generation Apple Watch, but now fresh information coming from TechCrunch suggests a redesigned second-generation Apple Watch will not be coming so early in the year.

Rumors from past months were suggesting that trial production on the Apple Watch 2 is set to begin soon. However, according to Matthew Panzarino from the publication, it seems that while new design partnerships and accessories are a possibility for March, a second-generation Apple Watch is not expected. He said the following:

"Several things that I've heard (from several sources) indicate to me that we won't see a new hardware model of the Apple Watch in March. Design partnerships, accessories, that kind of thing maybe but not a "Watch 2.0" with a bunch of new hardware features like a camera. I could be wrong, of course, but I've heard enough to put it out there. As with anything related to Apple hardware announcements, the tea leaves are hard to read and the companies plans can change (the advantage of never publicly announcing hardware). But as of now, March seems like it's a bit too early to count on Watch 2.0."

However, it seems that a potential March event is still on the cards, but Apple could unveil there new Macs and the rumored 4-inch iPhone 6c.

Source: TechCrunch

Most reactions