What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Apple Phenomenum

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last Sunday I went to the Providence Place Mall in Providence RI.

The mall wasn't very busy so the shopping I did went very quickly.

I was with my daughter and grandson and it was a very pleasant day.

When I passed the Apple Store I called to my daughter who was a bit ahead of me, to come and take a look.

The store was jam packed with people. You couldn't see any where near the end of the store. It looked like they were giving stuff away.

The stores we shopped weren't very busy at all.

Truly an Apple phenomenon.

Reaction score
I can honestly say I have never been to an Apple Store that has been busy. The local Apple Store always looks deserted, this impression is then manifested by the typical Apple Store layout of only having a few tables with Apple devices surrounded by large amounts of free space.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
I can honestly say I have never been to an Apple Store that has been busy. The local Apple Store always looks deserted, this impression is then manifested by the typical Apple Store layout of only having a few tables with Apple devices surrounded by large amounts of free space.

Not sure where you're located but both Apple Stores near me (Milwaukee and Chicago) are always very, very busy. Usually, half filled with people just looking and the other half Apple people checking out the products they're going to buy next.

Reaction score
The Alternative said:
Not sure where you're located but both Apple Stores near me (Milwaukee and Chicago) are always very, very busy. Usually, half filled with people just looking and the other half Apple people checking out the products they're going to buy next.

It is over a hundred miles between Chicago and Milwaukee and you call those stores near you?

The Apple Stores seem to be really popular in the US, but here in Scotland, the demand isn't that high.

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store here at Mall of Georgia looks more crowded than it really is. They've got massive display tables that make the available floor space for customers smaller. Marketing trick. It makes the store look fuller than it really is.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ones around me are busy usually, but not terribly so unless it's around some new gadget launch. They have a ton of iPads, iPhones, iTouches, MacBooks etc. set up and there are usually half or more open to try out or check your e-mail etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts