What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The App I purchased for my Ipad 2

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased an application about personality development for my iPad 2 last week. I like the details about the app but I got so disappointed that it was not even loading at all. I paid $1.99 for just a logo of the app. After a couple of days I received a copy of my receipt from Itunes. It was actually the first time I purchased an app that didn't showed up in my Ipad. I complaint about it as I don't want to pay for nothing at all. After a number of hours Itunes sent me a refund. I have read reviews about the app and it was all good but I don't know why it didn't showed up in my Ipad. The app's name is Personality Development by Pustak Mahal. I really wanted to use the app but it never but it was not showing in my device. Is there anyone else here who encountered the same issue?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not my experience, but I searched for the app.

It's not available in the US App Store, but I was told (popup) that it can be purchased in the Austrian App Store. So I tried that one as well, just to get a page, saying that the app isn't available at the moment. I suppose it was removed completely.

I'm wondering whether or not you followed an old website link. Did you find the app while searching using a browser?

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You probably had the bad luck to purchase the app just as it was removed from the App Store, I'm glad you had no trouble getting your refund.

Most reactions

Latest posts