What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe tapatalk counts posts that have been deleted from the thread in its total post count? Deleted posts aren't included in the post count when using the forum website or the official forum app.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe tapatalk counts posts that have been deleted from the thread in its total post count? Deleted posts aren't included in the post count when using the forum website or the official forum app.
That must be the answer. Your post is showing #5989 in Safari mode, well before Johanna's magic 6000. So when Johannah gets to the "real" 6000 she would deserve another Congratulations! LOL

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: Preparing champagne and fireworks for the occasion, so please don't celebrate without me!

image-2656464884.jpg

image-3389909837.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol

Yup, that about sums it up. With Ofsted coming soon, it's more like dread.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No worries. All ready!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In which way do I have to interpret this picture? Am I communicating with a cat, or do you try to get your cat drunk? ;-)
I'm a little bit confused, because your avatar looks like a koala bear. :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting that the post count can show up differently depending on the software used. #5999. Next one wins the prize.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this still celebrating the "6000" post according to tapatalk or is this another?

However, celebrating anything is a wonderful thing...so glasses raised...CHEERS! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts