What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the games threads taking over? I'm not a games person but when I go into Ipf now, it seems to be taken over by members asking people to be friends on their games! A teeny weeny bit annoying for me as I have to trawl through them just to reach members who I can assist or threads I am subscribed to! I know I can go into subscribed threads I'm on but that doesn't include new threads from people who need questions asked. Maybe I'm in the minority here but it's just something I've observed lately.
We do our best to keep on top of the gaming posts and there are indeed areas set aside for them. Sometimes it's like herding cats though. If you see anything you don't feel is appropriate, don't hesitate to report it! :)

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see someone's been cleaning up the thread.

The post from the troll on the previous page has disappeared.

Thank you to whoever did that!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What troll! I am missing everything again! Parse error! Say no more! Love the picture AA. Thanks for being my friend by the way!

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had a troll many many years ago named her pebbles
She had purple hair!
Loved her and played with her more than dolls

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was a dinosaur girl. Also loved matchbox cars. Girly things I liked were Littlest Pet Shops and Puppy Surprise.

View attachment 6680

Their tummies were velcroed shut. When you bought them you opened their tummies to see how many puppies you got. That was the "surprise". I forgot that it looked that creepy. But I loved them!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These type of toys have never quite gone away. My 7 year old daughter was telling me about a similar new craze. I just can't keep up. Should I just give up or give in ?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Give in .you are only young once!
Make her earn any new trends ,but Go with the flow and join in.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm! Oookkkkaaaayyy!
Anyway, where were we? I loved collecting Sindy dolls and then went into collecting Britains farm animals and horses. I used to show jump them all over the carpet. I must have known what i was going to do later. I show jumped, cross countried, dressaged my horse during my leisure time from being on a computer all day in my dads supermarket. I loved galloping, never knowing whether I was going to fall off or be bucked off any minute. Talk about living dangerously. I'm older and wiser now and have my cart horse Shammy to sedately ride now! He bucks occasionally when he is in the mood during a gallop but that is easy to ride. And no, I'm not rich, I'm just very lucky to be able to keep him in the field next to my house.

Yes, give in Shahinul, you won't win this one. We love our toys, don't we?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts