What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It works and the it doesn't. My subscribed threads are the most affected. My favourites too!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes the parse error is what I keep getting, but I'm not going anywhere =)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning from UK. I'll wave too. Unfortunately it's time to get up and go to work now. 7.20am here. Love and leave you, bye! waves...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Rush is cool too!

I feel really poopy today - fatigued, achey. Luckily I have nothing to do today until later. At 5pm I am taking a shelter dog to an adoption event, which will temporarily make me feel better. Love being around pooches.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Parallels 7 $29.99

For any Mac users, if you have a copy of VMWare Fusion (at least the key) you can switch or upgrade to the new Parallels 7 for $29.99:

http://www.parallels.com/products/de...areoffer/form/

I've been running Parallels on my Macbook Air for (development work) for a while now and I wanted to upgrade to 7. I came across this offer by accident...saved $20 on the upgrade. If you don't have Parallels you'd save $50.

I'm not sure how old the VMWare version can be, I think mine was about three years old, maybe more.

By all accounts Parallels 7 is the best yet and it's running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit flawlessly and fast so far!

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any news on Ipf app update? I'm getting really peeved with this parse thing! All the threads I like keep getting it.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any news on Ipf app update? I'm getting really peeved with this parse thing! All the threads I like keep getting it.
Hang in there, the developers are working furiously in the background on the Parse Error issue as well as a few others. Good news should be just around the corner...no date specifics though. :(

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
Subject change here. The parse error has returned. It's affecting the iPad 2 users thread. The message suggests that my iPF software is out of date. Also when I tried to update apps, Pages and Numbers could not be updated as they were claimed to be incompatible with software.

I haven't updated to IOS 5 yet, and guess this is why I'm getting error messages. However, after other listers' problems with their upgrades, I am not willing to upgrade yet.

Is it worth risking my photos playlist and having comparability issues if I upgrade? Am I being over cautious here?

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Me too Richard .my parse error is on a multitasking query in ipf
I am iOS 5?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry just read the latest threads.
Thanks Rich,waiting patiently.
Morning from Melbourne.wave
Perhaps will try to re install multi tasking when I can read the latest threads....
Hee... Hee..... Parse delays

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still getting problems the parse error keeps coming up. I got into this thread via keyword search!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Most reactions