What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 1080p widescreen iPad 2 apps are here

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded the upgrade for RealRacing 2 HD. I've been racing on my 60 inch plasma for a couple hours. The detail, rendering, steering response (with the new gyroscope) and motion is awesome. I can't wait to see what other developers can do with 1080p and the iPad 2!

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried a few races and so far I like it. I really thought that the cable hanging off of one side would make the iPad feel unbalanced, but I started forgetting about it after a while.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded the upgrade for RealRacing 2 HD. I've been racing on my 60 inch plasma for a couple hours. The detail, rendering, steering response (with the new gyroscope) and motion is awesome. I can't wait to see what other developers can do with 1080p and the iPad 2!

Sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I think Apple really caught all the competition by surprise with the A5 and the high performance graphics engine. I saw one post that mentioned the iPad2 is more powerful than the Mac G5 models of years past. Wow.

Also a major game developer group is focussed on iOS because of the size of the market and the stability of the platform. This means a lot more good stuff is on its way.

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just got done playing real racer with the new update to full 1080 p on my 52 inch hdtv and wow is it off the hook looks like they made some changes to some of the tracks and improvements to the graphics are outrageousI have to say this app is the best 10 bucks I spent in a long time lol!!!!

Most reactions