What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to ipad

siobhan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am a 76 year old woman who loves gadgets but since I've been laid up with slipped disc and sciatica my iPad has been heaven sent. Thanks iPad I love you

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome and hello from me. I love and adore my iPad as well. It's hard to explain to others the reason why. They can't seem to get past the price.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You place a finger on the icon for a second or two until it jiggles. It will then show a X which you press and then delete it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
siobhan said:
Am a 76 year old woman who loves gadgets but since I've been laid up with slipped disc and sciatica my iPad has been heaven sent. Thanks iPad I love you

Nice!!! Enjoy and feel better soon!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
siobhan said:

Hi and welcome to the Forum. Wish I had my ipad when I was laid up with the same thing. A very painful condition indeed. I think I tried every position possible to find relief, all to no avail. Hope you get better real soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts