What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the welcome!

Yamasemi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an aged Brit living in Japan. Got the iPad from my son for Christmas, so still experimenting with it, though I've already stopped carrying a laptop to and from work. Computer (PC) experience considerable, but iPad (and Apple) experience zero, so I expect to be leaning from you all rather than contributing much for a while.
Came across this forum by chance (Googling for a review of the Zaggmate) and it seems to be exactly what I need.

All the best,

Martin (Yamasemi)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. I hope you're enjoying your iPad. I joined the Forum about a month or so ago and I've found it to be absolutely invaluable in sorting out small problems that you inevitably encounter. Plus, I find out a lot of 'hidden' extras and shortcuts. The Forum is full of really friendly iPad enthusiasts, so you're absolutely in the right place.

I hope you enjoy your iPad.

Tim
Scotland

(Englishman living in Scotland!)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you found us!

f99f7685.png

Most reactions

Latest posts