What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the admission

peter.lelkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
I'm 58 years old male from Stockholm, Sweden, Europe. : I´m a true amateur who works in health care. My workmates have been led to believe that I can everything about iOS, so I will be a frequent visitor to this forum.
I hope you will be patient with my sometimes poorly formulated questions. It may be because English is not my native language.
Thanks in advance
Best regards/Peter

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
I'm 58 years old male from Stockholm, Sweden, Europe. : I´m a true amateur who works in health care. My workmates have been led to believe that I can everything about iOS, so I will be a frequent visitor to this forum.
I hope you will be patient with my sometimes poorly formulated questions. It may be because English is not my native language.
Thanks in advance
Best regards/Peter
Welcome to the Forum Peter. Nothing wrong with your English mate. It's much better (well OK, completely better, than my Swedish). Don't hesitate to seek any answers here if you are not sure of any aspects of the workings of an iPad... lots of knowledgeable people here happy to help.
And you don't need to tell your workmates where you got your answers :)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts