1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by kattee817, Oct 16, 2011.

1. kattee817

kattee817 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just want to thank the moderators, brainiacs and other patient members who helped those of us who were having problems upgrading to iOS 5. I stumbled upon the forum while waiting patiently (hah!) on my first attempt, and I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of info in this forum.

When I first acquired my device, set up was so easy, that I must admit that I didn't read much of the manual. I obviously have more to learn and fortunately I have found a great resource.

THANKS AGAIN, Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!:)
  2. Milliebert

Milliebert iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    What a sweet post, and I'd like to add my thanks to everybody too. It certainly is a great resource!

And welcome to the forums too. :thumbs:
  3. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Very nice, thanks, Kattee! Now you are an expert, when I get ready to do it you can teach me. :)
  4. Dee Ashley

Dee Ashley iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Marie,

Since you waited it will go very smoothly. It was perfect thanks to everyone's information here on the forum. Thank you everyone.