What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you to Leigh and Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like it says (but probably should be a thousand thank you's). I doubt very much that I would have considered jail breaking my iPad had it not been for the great advice and especially the guides here, I played around a bit with tweaks but didn't explore nearly enough! Now I have restored back to iOS 4.3.5 in preparation for iOS 5 and iCloud. I was only able to restore thanks to the DFU guide for dummies on these forums.

I can honestly say that the advice here made my journey, there and back again, completely painless and ridiculously easy and without doubt, if and when a jailbreak arrives for iOS 5 I will be hunting down the guides in the hacking forums and following your lead again.

It would also be remiss of me not to thank the many great posters whose advice has also helped on this journey, you all know who you are, way too many to mention, so thank you to all of you too, these hacking forums are a wonderful resource and a great community.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He sure did. Great cookies.

come_to_the_dark_side-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
I am going to say I belong with the numerous other posters. :)

There is nothing like modesty.......and that was nothing like it.....but yes, you are definitely one of the unnamed hoard of contributors who have taught me so much.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you know me, you know I don't do modesty. :)
(I would do a : D smiley but I don't like the picture it is replaced with so I settled with :))

Marie, you are not allowed to comment. :)
Jk

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
If you know me, you know I don't do modesty. :)
(I would do a : D smiley but I don't like the picture it is replaced with so I settled with :))

I hadn't noticed.....really, I hadn't, not at at all.......BTW did you know that I am a compulsive liar?

Most reactions

Latest posts