What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text jumbled

OP
doris ganton

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In transferring that email to photos, I must have touched something because the
Whole thing vanished, can't find it anywhere. Will wait for next jumbled message, shouldn't be long, I get so many. But only on ymail, not on my gmail a/c.

This is my 4 try,never appears here!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 221
  • image.png
    image.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 277
D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Doris.
It looks like a jumbled web page.
Are any "real" emails jumbled?

OP
doris ganton

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes Dave, I have got a few jumbled emails too This one is from a Travel firm and I get two a week. Not all are jumbled. There is no pattern. Is there any way or program to unscramble these messes?

D

Deleted member 247820

Doris, do you have a "backup" from before the problem appeared?
I don't think you will get a program anywhere to fix the problem.
Perhaps your only option is to do a "factory" reset. However that would loose all your pics and data, so you would need to save that stuff.
Although before trying those things I would try another email client.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Doris, do you have a "backup" from before the problem appeared?
I don't think you will get a program anywhere to fix the problem.
Perhaps your only option is to do a "factory" reset. However that would loose all your pics and data, so you would need to save that stuff.
Although before trying those things I would try another email client.

Hi again Doris - waited a few days to see if others could help - I'm still unclear as to the cause of your problem and was hoping to avoid Peter's suggestion above.

But let's review your current setup again: 1) You are using the native iOS Mail app; 2) You are talking about the setup w/ Yahoo; 3) This is not an issue w/ other apps and/or when browsing the web; and 4) Do you have other ISPs and are all used misbehaving in this manner? I'm just trying to better understand and nail this down to just a potential cause or two - thanks for any additional information. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts