What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text books not helping students

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Coursesmart. I didn't know about it.

I do think that it would take a little getting used to (e-text books). I am not doing well on my how to books that are on my touch.

I am too used to pen and paper, or highlighting. I guess I could still take conventional notes, but I need to experiment with highlighting on the screen.

Highlighting works great on a touch screen, so I'd imagine the iPad will make it very easy. I still take traditional notes, just because one of the ways that I learn new info is to write it out over and over again while saying it out loud. But taking quick notes on the iPad should be no problem.

Amy S.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not a student, but maybe you could, then, just print your highlights out.

Perhaps, iPad text books will download to the computer and then will sync chapter by chapter. That is how Dear John is, it is in 2 parts.

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rent the books

Rent the books for a semester for x amount

rent the book for 10 hours for reference for a term paper

Buy the books for y amount

the options are endless

Most reactions

Latest posts