What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tethering

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed. Never such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers :p If there's nothing up for discussion, we wouldn't have forums
Absolutely agree. It is people like you guys that make posting on this forum a pleasant and rewarding experience. A big thank you to you all.
Mike

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Odd that tethering and hotspot are using two different data
Hi TP,
Just been into my provider's shop (Three in UK) and have been told that I am on an unlimited plan for mobile hotspot! They have recently changed the contract but because I am on the old contract my unlimited still stands, whoopee! Only if I upgrade my contract will I be subject to the 2gb limit on mobile hotspot. So guess what? I ain't upgrading! Got nearly 18 months to go :D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Nice. That is still true for a very few AT&T customers in the U.S. also. They stopped new unlimited plans about 3 years ago, but some people have been hanging on to them with a death grip. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts