What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tested the ipad2 with VGA adapter cable to a projector

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tested the following projector using the VGA Apple OEM cable to a Epson EX 21 using MS PowerPoint converted automatically to Apple Keynote on my iPad 2, it worked without a hitch. The only thing I didn't try was using the 3.5 mm to external speakers.

I was very happy this worked , It even mirrored my iPad 2 before I started the presentation.

ThePhotoh

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool
I'm going to order the HDMI adaptor in a few weeks. I have a projector as a tv in my bedroom.
I'm going to use it to teach my 5 year old daughter reading and math. There are a lot of kids apps in the app store. They like super why.

64GB 3G White iPad

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Cool
I'm going to order the HDMI adaptor in a few weeks. I have a projector as a tv in my bedroom.
I'm going to use it to teach my 5 year old daughter reading and math. There are a lot of kids apps in the app store. They like super why.

64GB 3G White iPad

That's awesome! Where was all these teaching tools in the 70s? Lol

OP
ThePhotog

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own both of the adapters HDMI and VGA I was usng the VGA when I tested te Espson projector. The Epsom EX21 doesn't have a HSMI connection.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They sure didn't have things like this when I was growing up. My children are spoiled with Items but they are well behaved. I can't believe the stuff parents seem to ignore when they are in public. I see these kids and think "Wow, I’m so glad my kids don't behave that way." Also my wife and I take an active role in their education.

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They sure didn't have things like this when I was growing up. My children are spoiled with Items but they are well behaved. I can't believe the stuff parents seem to ignore when they are in public. I see these kids and think "Wow, I’m so glad my kids don't behave that way." Also my wife and I take an active role in their education.

Ncaissie, working with children I feel the same way. Not just public but what behavior they "support" at school. But enough unpleasantness before I have to go deal with more of it today.

Ya my jaw keeps hitting the floor each time I see iMovie and GarageBand. I'm not quite that old but I did use a two deck VHS editor back in high school. To see the whole package and then some residing rather happily in something as small/thin as an iPad continues to blow my mind. Of course I have yet to find a method to properly impart that *aw* to the kids I work with.

I'll be testing mine when rolls from the local distribution center to me :D. We've got projectors all over the building.

Most reactions

Latest posts