What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temp Case for iPad 2

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's so frustrating not to be able to find a really good case on launch day and on top of that, I ordered a few cases for my iPad 2 weeks ago and none of it came in the mail.

So today, I saw a bunch of iPad cases for the first generation on sale and with the help of a sales rep he recommended a case that he thinks will work for the iPad 2. Well, only temporarily as I feel like a total noob carrying my new iPad 2 still in the plastic packaging. The case we both agreed upon is the Tucano Folio Case. It's a bit lose on the edges but good enough to hold the new iPad in place. He sold it to me for $15 and it was originally at $45. It's a bit on the heavy side but hey, this will do for now until my proper cases arrive in the mail.

I hope this will help some people out there looking for a temp case for their new iPad 2.

Attachments

• image-4131487077.png
    image-4131487077.png
    811.5 KB · Views: 322
  • image-3701929786.png
    image-3701929786.png
    550.6 KB · Views: 373

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:
It's so frustrating not to be able to find a really good case on launch day and on top of that, I ordered a few cases for my iPad 2 weeks ago and none of it came in the mail.

So today, I saw a bunch of iPad cases for the first generation on sale and with the help of a sales rep he recommended a case that he thinks will work for the iPad 2. Well, only temporarily as I feel like a total noob carrying my new iPad 2 still in the plastic packaging. The case we both agreed upon is the Tucano Folio Case. It's a bit lose on the edges but good enough to hold the new iPad in place. He sold it to me for $15 and it was originally at $45. It's a bit on the heavy side but hey, this will do for now until my proper cases arrive in the mail.

I hope this will help some people out there looking for a temp case for their new iPad 2.

Where u buy it from?

Most reactions

Latest posts