1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Temp Case for iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by yvrgal, Mar 26, 2011.

1. yvrgal

yvrgal iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's so frustrating not to be able to find a really good case on launch day and on top of that, I ordered a few cases for my iPad 2 weeks ago and none of it came in the mail.

So today, I saw a bunch of iPad cases for the first generation on sale and with the help of a sales rep he recommended a case that he thinks will work for the iPad 2. Well, only temporarily as I feel like a total noob carrying my new iPad 2 still in the plastic packaging. The case we both agreed upon is the Tucano Folio Case. It's a bit lose on the edges but good enough to hold the new iPad in place. He sold it to me for $15 and it was originally at $45. It's a bit on the heavy side but hey, this will do for now until my proper cases arrive in the mail.

I hope this will help some people out there looking for a temp case for their new iPad 2.

Attached Files:

2. accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Where u buy it from?
  3. yvrgal

yvrgal iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    London Drugs.
  4. 1million

1million iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Pretty good. Sure beats having no case at all.