What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell me something good!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Our payroll checks bounced. I can't stop crying. I am the proud owner of .52 F* cents.:(:(:(:(:(

Please. Tell me something good.

Aww! Marie! Don't cry, please! We all love you! Who do you want beaten up, just tell us and we will sort them out. Take them down! I don't know what you americans call it! Please talk to us though, let it all out!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Our payroll checks bounced. I can't stop crying. I am the proud owner of .52 F* cents.:(:(:(:(:(

God, that BLOWS. I don't know what to say, except...

YOU HAVE A BIG FAN RIGHT HERE!

Much love to you, Marie!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I'll second what the others have said.

That really sucks, been there a few times in the past but normally self inflicted.

We need you in tip top form girlie, you bring so much light to this place! I hope it all gets sorted out really quick for you.

The Archangel

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just tell us where to go sweet, we shall take care of the rest =) Big Hugs!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please let us know if this gets straightened out. Whatever happens, we are here to support you. I just hope you don't work for the state.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just hope you don't work for the state.

No I don't work for the state. Thank goodness.

Thanks, everyone. Totally appreciate all the posts. More than you know.

The last two days have been rough ~ The sun always shines again, though, right?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Well it's not shining here!

Just had my last blood test at the quacks.......hopefully, that's got to be good right?

I do hope that you got everything sorted out with your employer.

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Well it's not shining here!

Just had my last blood test at the quacks.......hopefully, that's got to be good right?

I do hope that you got everything sorted out with your employer.

The Archangel

Yes everything is sorted out. Almost. Gab ~ what do you mean: "had my blood test at the quacks?"

If you want it to be good ~ I will make it so.:D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Yes everything is sorted out. Almost. Gab ~ what do you mean: "had my blood test at the quacks?"

If you want it to be good ~ I will make it so.:D

That's good to hear, some of us deserve whatever bad luck we get (that'll be me!).......and some don't (that'll be you).

Had to go to the doctor (quack) to have blood tests, I've had that many recently I think they are covertly using me to transfuse other patients!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh. I hope you are okay, Gab ~ I so hate blood tests!

I'm fine, sort of, I've got to go for MRI scans in just over a week......must remember not to eat anything rich in iron for fear that I'll stick to the inside of the scanner!

The Archangel

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I'm fine, sort of, I've got to go for MRI scans in just over a week......must remember not to eat anything rich in iron for fear that I'll stick to the inside of the scanner!

The Archangel

No worries about iron rich foods. But it will make your day go easier if you make sure you wear clothing with no metal in them. That way it will be easier to stay warm if you don't have to change into their cloth shorts. Also if you have a favorite CD that you like take it with you often the MRI people have a stereo with special headphones so you can listen to music while in the tube. At least the couple of places I have worked at all did.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wigsajumper said:
No worries about iron rich foods. But it will make your day go easier if you make sure you wear clothing with no metal in them. That way it will be easier to stay warm if you don't have to change into their cloth shorts. Also if you have a favorite CD that you like take it with you often the MRI people have a stereo with special headphones so you can listen to music while in the tube. At least the couple of places I have worked at all did.

They have already told me that I will be wearing the stupid looking hospital gown.......I've had a lumber puncture and now they are going to scan my spine and head, maybe I should take a spinal tap CD.......seems quite appropriate!

The Archangel

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last time I put one of those gowns on they said "Put it on with the split to the back please".
I held it up and said "It's split both front and back."

"Nothing for it Nurse, we're going in from the other side..."

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I went in for my last hernia op the surgeon - a young lady - came to the ward the day before to examine me. "Which side is it on?", she asked me. I pointed and she got out a marker pen and put a big circle on me at the appropriate position.

My wife came in that evening to visit me before the operation and I telephoned her in advance and asked her to bring in a similar marker pen. When she arrived I took the pen and drew a large arrow pointing towards my p. - well, man's part - and wrote "Please do not remove".

After my operation the lady surgeon came to visit me and told me that I had delayed the afternoon's operations because, when they removed my gown in the operating theatre, they couldn't stop laughing for several minutes and didn't dare start in case they broke out in laughter again.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts