1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Television on iPad 2 ??

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by iloco, Feb 8, 2012.

1. iloco

iloco iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have an ipad 2 that is wifi only. i was using series.me to watch my favorite television shows. the site had them formatted for the iphone and ipad. well, the site is having difficulties right now and i cant access the shows i want. do you guys know of another site that allows you to stream tv shows to the ipad ?

or even if i could download them for viewing at a later time, that would be helpfull also. ive checked out a bunch of apps like film on and crackle, but the shows i watch are not on there. this is the reason i have been looking for a streaming website or one with the ability to download.

thanks ! :D
  2. Parrori1

Parrori1 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    This oe still works for me:

Edited by Moderator - link removed, please read forum rules regarding piracy
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  3. xcanuc

xcanuc iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Can someone pm me the link. I am interested in the answer too.