What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teether w blackberry torch??Y or N

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Ipad 32g 1st one,Yes still loving it;) I dont bring it out much,but I am thinking of ordering the tethering app on the Black Berry,would it work w the Ipad or should I look for the Iphone..would the cheaper iPhone 3 work??
Silly questions maybe,but just wondering being that the BB is a different OS would it be possible.
I don't do brand loyalty w phones..I love qwerty and if Iphones had a qwerty slide out...I'd probably get that..and Android..but ATT don't have nothing i wanted otherwise...
SOOO white torch...to Teether the Ipad...yeah..or Nay...LOL!Thanks!=)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nancy, I think you are referring to tether app offered on crackberry.com I wondered the same thing. I checked it out and it asked if I had Win or Mac, so I'm thinking it might not work...they do have a trial offer. I may try it just to see if it will install.

Most reactions

Latest posts