Teenagers

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Seadog, May 30, 2010.

1. adam

adam
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Well, I am a teen, and it's my iPad when it arrives. :D My mum also paid some money towards it so she will be allowed to use it sometimes, only when I say, mind.

Same happens with my 3GS at school... gets on my nerves so much.
    they call me stingy, so I say 'Aren't you the stingy one not having bought one yourself and trying to use mine all the time?' That usually gets them :)

2. figmo10

figmo10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    When the Kindle was introduced, mine attracted a lot of attention when I brought it out. With the iPad, I'm more circumspect when I use it in public and more standoffish in my demeanor to discourage at-large requests.

3. henry2

henry2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    some of the places i did installs at when i go back to do a back check iam starting to see people with them there ..i person who i talked to told me that it was watching me play on my ipad got him to thinking about buying one ..

4. Robotguy

Robotguy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have two daughters, 12 and 14, who managed to save enough to buy iPod Touches for themselves after drooling over mine for almost a year. Now they want iPads. I got mine 4 days ago and it has already become the new unit for monetary analogies: My older daughter is babysitting this summer and she said "I will make enough to buy 2 iPads and still have some left over for an iTunes card!"

We were all three playing Pocket Legends yesterday and they really liked the extra screen real estate on the iPad.

As for letting other people play with my iPad, it feels almost like letting someone use my toothbrush. But then, I'm an only child and don't share well:D

5. Obfuscation

Obfuscation
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am really protective and considerate with all of my electronics and anything I really like in general, so I think when I get my iPad the only people that I will let see it are my parents and girls that I like ;) They liked my iPhone a lot when I got it. Even when this thing becomes obsolete, I am going to keep it in pristine condition.

I like collecting electronics. haha.

6. maryinredding

maryinredding
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    My husband is the one who's always telling everyone that I have an ipad and to bring it where ever we go. We went to a bbq last night and everyone there was really interested in it. I don't think they realized that it could do so much and that you can see so much more than on an ipod or iphone.