Technology these days..

Discussion in 'iPad Air 2 Forum' started by ardchoille, Apr 16, 2015.

1. ardchoille

ardchoille
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Me relaxing outside with my new iPad Air 2. The state of mobile technology these days still amazes me, this kind of thing was only found in sci-fi movies when I was growing up.

image.jpg

2. Scottysize

Scottysize
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Agreed. I remember when my parents brought home an Atari 800. Funny thing is, I'd only play with it when it was raining. I'd never believe we would be were we are today. It's gotta be the fastest rise of technology in history. Kids today don't even know what a cassette tape is, the difference between a 45 and 33 LP, Laser Disk, and I'm betting some haven't heard of a VHS tape. Of course there's a downside. I spent all my time outdoors as a kid. They spend all their time in front of a computer screen. I can remember mom putting the cassette recorder in front of the TV to record an Elvis concert.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Home computers came out just as I was graduating from high school. I never even saw a real computer until I went to university. Sports fields were busy when I was a kid, today they're overgrown with weeds.

4. janfizzashafique

janfizzashafique
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Totally agree...Now with technology advancements we can easily enjoy each moment of our life...its really changes the everyone life,the things that we only see on movies we can now easily buy them.