What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taskbar move

normak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to move the task bar from the bottom to the side. I haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
normak said:
Is there a way to move the task bar from the bottom to the side. I haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks.

Not on a stock iPad. I don't know if it can be done with a jailbroken iPad or not.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never seen a jail broken tweak to move the dock to the side. However, there is a Cydia tweak called Deck that allows you to view apps on the sides of the iPad (or the top/bottom, whichever you choose). The dock won't disappear, but you'd have access on the sides. Here is a picture of what I mean (it's from my iPhone, but it would be the same on the iPad):

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353898134.341847.jpg

But, yeah - anything like this is only possible on a jail broken device. There's nothing like it for the stock iPad.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts