What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Task list to synch with MSOutlook

Rande

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any suggestions on Apps I can download to my iPad and synch with my work computer for the MSOutlook task list. I've downloaded 1 so far, and the amount of configuration makes it useless for me as I can't change the settings on my work laptop. Any help would be appreciated.

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would just be happy to find a task list that syncs with MSOutlook - what did you find?

OP
R

Rande

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Todo by appigo. I like the interface, but the synching function isn't working for me.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the toodledo thing as well. You have to go through a few steps to set it up but once you do it will sync to the app on the iPad/iPhone... well kinda. It doesn't actually update the iOS app directly using push. It syncs to the cloud from Outlook. But once you open the app on the iPad/iPhone you can have it sync then--either manually or every time you open and close the app (or on editing/adding a task).

The app used to rely on remote notifications, which only work if you had internet access. It now can use local notifications instead. The drawback to the latter is that a new task from Outlook, with a reminder set, won't go off if it hasn't yet been synced to the iOS app.

Ugh... why 3 1/2 years into iOS it doesn't have tasks as a standard item is beyond me.

Michael

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Todo to Toodledo to Outlook works great.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Todo looks awesome... I think I am going to get that. Thanks.

Seems better than the tootledo app.

Michael

Most reactions

Latest posts