What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus Crave sleeve

GeekSquad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been lurking here for a while gathering info and ideas for my iPad. I travel a lot for work and have a huge laptop (Dell Precision M6400) which is difficult to use on a plane so when my wife kindly gave me an iPad for Christmas I was looking for a case/sleeve that could house a small pair of headphones, a stand and the power supply so that when I get on a plane I can remove one item from my bag and be set for the trip. I lurked around here and couldn't really find a lot but I persevered and end up with a Targus Crave that has a small pocket allowing me to put in all the stuff I mentioned. The link will be posted as soon as I rack up 3 posts!

OP
G

GeekSquad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a stand from Best Buy (gift cards for Christmas too), again by Targus, the AWE65US and a Belkin Sleeve. The whole gambit ran me around $70.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Targus Crave and use it all the time for carrying my iPad back and forth everywhere I go.

It's a good slipcase.

Most reactions

Latest posts