1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Targus Crave sleeve

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by GeekSquad, Jan 20, 2011.

1. GeekSquad

GeekSquad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been lurking here for a while gathering info and ideas for my iPad. I travel a lot for work and have a huge laptop (Dell Precision M6400) which is difficult to use on a plane so when my wife kindly gave me an iPad for Christmas I was looking for a case/sleeve that could house a small pair of headphones, a stand and the power supply so that when I get on a plane I can remove one item from my bag and be set for the trip. I lurked around here and couldn't really find a lot but I persevered and end up with a Targus Crave that has a small pocket allowing me to put in all the stuff I mentioned. The link will be posted as soon as I rack up 3 posts!
  2. GeekSquad

GeekSquad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a stand from Best Buy (gift cards for Christmas too), again by Targus, the AWE65US and a Belkin Sleeve. The whole gambit ran me around $70.
  3. GeekSquad

GeekSquad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. robertlc

robertlc iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I have the Targus Crave and use it all the time for carrying my iPad back and forth everywhere I go.

It's a good slipcase.