What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

targus bluetooth presenter

pablo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone tried the targus bluetooth presenter? i am looking for a remote presenter that works with keynote on the ipad. Suggestions are welcomed

loudaccord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm curious what you found? I'm looking to be able to switch slides on my iPad with a remote of some sort since the iPad is connected to the projector.

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious... Have you tried using a USB presenter with the camera connection kit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

loudaccord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious... Have you tried using a USB presenter with the camera connection kit?

I havent tried that yet. It looks like that presentation remote only lists OS 10 or higher.

OP
P

pablo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately I have not found any device that works; there is an app 2screens that allows you to control the presentation using an iPhone via bluetooth, the bad issue is that you have to export the presentation (keynote or power point) into the iPad aplication and will lose transitions and animations, the good issue is that on the iPhone app you will have a little image of the current slide and a timer. The iPad app also have the option of make a drawing over the slide or use a white blackboard to write on it.
I am still waiting to have a device like the one I used to use with my netbook or the possibility of use keynote remote on the Iphone to control the iPad.

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If anyone tried please let me know!

I just tried today. No luck. I tried on a couple of remotes I have in my office. I know there are bluetooth remotes in existence. Wondering I'd you could pair one with it to make that work.

Honestly I'm surprised that the keynote remote app for the iPhone can't work with the iPad version.

A1GnarlyDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bought a trust iPad bluetooth remote (the link would have been here but haven't got enough of a rating to embed it) from amazon on the advice of a review which said it worked with 3rd party apps...

This will control your music and video... but useless with PREZI and Keynotes which is what I need it for... I wonder when the manufacturers will wake up to the concept that we want to use our iPads to there full potential and present from them

keep up the pressure... I have emailed Trust and there passing my request over to R&D for consideration..

Gnarly-Dude

Jaxyn.r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I notice you're in Rosairo Argentina. Do you know where I can get a iPad camera connection cable really in need thanks!

OP
P

pablo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you mean camera connection kit?

Hey I notice you're in Rosairo Argentina. Do you know where I can get a iPad camera connection cable really in need thanks!
I guess you can not have the answer in this thread (forum rules) but you seem desperate and I supposed that you have to try the suggestions made here before; so: as far as I know, you can check on Alto Rosario Shopping at two stores: Fravega (they have some ipad accessories and the camera connection kit is listed on his website) or at MacStore (they also have the kit on his website). The other option that you have is order it online at www.mactation.com.ar and receive it in Rosario. Good luck!

Most reactions