What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking photo's with iPad2

jknotts66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks, I've had my new iPad2 for about a week now and am very satisfied so far. I Picked up a Verizon MiFI that is fantastic as it works with not only with my wife's iTouch, my laptop and two other devices as well.
Anyway, I'm feeling my way around the iPad2 slowly (ha) and have sound that it would be great if Apple made some kind of tripod gizmo that would make taking picturs easier and less awkward because of it's size? Have any of you folks found such a contraption or worked out something on your own? I would love hearing from you with your input.
Thanks,
JimK

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the time you bother dragging out a tripod, you might as well get out a real digital camera too.

The pics the iPad takes are so awful I can't really imagine wasting the time hauling more equipment around trying to improve them.

~John

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look at an app called Camera Boost.
It will help you get the best out of your inbuilt camera.

Most reactions

Latest posts