What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take your iPad in the shower with Shower Tunes

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score

​Yesterday we covered one wacky tech bathroom accessory aimed at kids. Today we are extending the bathroom offer to adults as well, especially those who fancy listening to a lot of music. Anytime. Anywhere.

Being a music lover myself, I can’t say it did​​n’t cross my mind bringing my laptop and speakers into the bathroom to build some atmosphere while taking a relaxing bath. But electrical appliances should best be kept out of the bathroom. However, the next invention we’re going to talk about might change this scenario.

Meet the innovative bath curtain Shower Tunes which allows you to bring your iPad or mp3 player into the shower with you. This curtain features two speakers powered by AA batteries and a pouch into which users will comfortably slip their music playing device. The curtain is compatible with Apple devices, Androids, Palm, Kyocera, Diamond, Compaq…you name it. The compartment will safely harbor the device and if we’re talking about an iPad, you should know that the pouch is touch sensitive, so you can use your tablet to the fullest even from the bathtub. It’s all safe and there’s no danger of you getting any water on it whatsoever.

And as we all know that the deepest philosophical reflections take place in the shower, maybe a little inspiring music would help the process. Music lovers interested in purchasing such curtains will have to go over Amazon or Bed Bath and Beyond to acquire one for the price of $40.

Source: Techland Time

Last edited by a moderator:

Brontesmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow .. this is latest .. i will certainly take a dip into the bath tub without getting disconnected from my iPad...

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh..... A big NO for me lol

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already do that with both my IPad 4 and IPhone 5 with the lifeproof case.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Fluidz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open the window, put my Ipad on the toilet seat, most the steam goes out the window so no damage done!

Most reactions

Latest posts