What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

take camera photo, mute that sound?

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have trouble, is it use that bulid-in "Camera" ,or any "via camera use that function that app's" take that camera photo that time, must "click/shutter" that sound. I try MUTE that volume, but "click/shutter " sound still here. how to REAL mute the sound using camera, any advice please!

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To mute the shutter sound, you'll have to mute your iPad, using the Volume buttons at the side of your iPad, or the Volume bar in the Control Center:

image-1738703031.jpg

Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe the sound is locked in as a security feature due to phone cameras being used by undesirables for covert or peverted reasons. The sound alerts those around the a picture has been taken.

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, I can do it MUTE that camera sound in that device/setting. but, I think that setting (turn on/off that sound) is look globule/public setting? do you know? or which camera application can private setting (can turn/on/off) sound.

zd4782

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, I can do it MUTE that camera sound in that device/setting. but, I think that setting (turn on/off that sound) is look globule/public setting? do you know? or which camera application can private setting (can turn/on/off) sound.
Hi you can try this link....
support.apple.com/kb/HT4085

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts