What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Mobile Phone Unlimited on iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmxbass

I notice that T-Mobile doesn't offer unlimited data plans for tablets... yet...

What is to stop me from buying a SIM and saying "oh it's for a phone" and getting the unlimited data plan... and then just sticking it in my iPad?

Legality is not relevant to me in the slightest. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING... is anything preventing me from doing this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I notice that T-Mobile doesn't offer unlimited data plans for tablets... yet... What is to stop me from buying a SIM and saying "oh it's for a phone" and getting the unlimited data plan... and then just sticking it in my iPad? Legality is not relevant to me in the slightest. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING... is anything preventing me from doing this?
iPad forums will in no way help you to defraud your cellular service provider. You will receive no help here.

With that, THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts