What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncreon parcel service

Jones_jt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a quick heads up for you all. Those of us in the uk that are having our new iPads delivered delivered today by Syncreon Parcel Service please be aware they are now part of the UK mail group. You will not be able to track your order on the Syncreon website.

To save all the stress I have just gone through be advised you can track your order at www.ukmail.com

Enjoy your new toys:)

DawnPickett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info - I got my shipped notification for New iPad from Apple this morning and was able to very quickly check up on location and collection details as I will probably not be available for its delivery:thumbs:

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I managed track my iPad on the Syncreon website - the only difficulty was finding which numbers they needed in which box!!! Tried all combinations and eventually got there...

Most reactions

Latest posts