What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing

Susiekc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I sync my iPad with my iPhone but not sync with my husbands iPhone?

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. My wife, daughter, and I have iPhones. We have different iTunes accounts. We also have, but don't, necessarily use different computer accounts. I have no problem syncing my iPad. Apps installed on either my iPad or iPhone show up only on my other device. I don't have a cross-pollination problem from my wife's iPad or iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

OP
S

Susiekc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here is a dumb question..is my apple account the same as my iTunes account? I have set them up with different names and pass words.

OP
S

Susiekc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When updating an app or when in app store I have to sign into my apple I'd account and put in a pass word.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Susiekc said:
So here is a dumb question..is my apple account the same as my iTunes account? I have set them up with different names and pass words.

My iTunes account and Apple account are the same. If you are having issues because you have accounts you may have to contact Apple Support to see if they have a way to combine your two accounts.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Most reactions