1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Syncing with iPod Toucn and iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by luckyIpad, Mar 5, 2013.

1. luckyIpad

luckyIpad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a newbie for ipad and I don't know how to use ipad at this time because of I got this free ipad from the website - tester.us.ms several days ago. I am unable to sync my iPod Touch and iPad with my iMac. Desktop computer currently running OS 10.6.8. I just now downloaded iTunes 11.2. When I open iTunes it does not recoginze either device when I plug them in to sync.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. mariosarry

mariosarry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My solution is to open a new account on my Mac called "iPad Account." on this account I open iTunes and load it up with the apps and photos and podcasts and movies etc that I want to have on the iPad.
    Try this to see if it works: Sync with iPod touch and iPad
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  3. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +806 / 0
    If iTunes does not find your iDevices, try plugging into a different USB socket, preferably USB2.0 or 3.0. You could also try using a different cable.