What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing two itunes with 1 ipad?is it possible?

0pawwap0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me on how to sync my iPad in two different iTunes? Or I want to transfer my files on a different iTunes. I have a new MacBook and I want to sync my iPad there, but I just sync my iPad in my old MacBook. Is it possible in transferring my files in the new to the old?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Katoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are your 2 different iTunes under the same account?

Unfortunately iPad/ iPhone cannot be synced with multiple machines/accounts at the same time. That would be really great if that were possible.

If you're just trying to transfer files from old computer to new and log in with the same account you can use the migration assistant How to use Migration Assistant to transfer files from another Mac

OP
0pawwap0

0pawwap0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katoosh said:
Are your 2 different iTunes under the same account?

Unfortunately iPad/ iPhone cannot be synced with multiple machines/accounts at the same time. That would be really great if that were possible.

If you're just trying to transfer files from old computer to new and log in with the same account you can use the migration assistant How to use Migration Assistant to transfer files from another Mac

Tnx I will try this.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts