What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing to a new computer with iTunes 11

Arnoldthepotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.smallmouldedparts.com
I knew how to 'transfer purchases' etc. while iTunes had the left panel but now its gone and I'm helpless again. This must be a common question but I haven't been able to find an answer yet. ITunes must be the only software that gets harder to use while they try to make it idiot proof. It thinks I need to wipe my iPad clean but I don't. Surely there are 20 million other idiots asking the same question?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I knew how to 'transfer purchases' etc. while iTunes had the left panel but now its gone and I'm helpless again. This must be a common question but I haven't been able to find an answer yet. ITunes must be the only software that gets harder to use while they try to make it idiot proof. It thinks I need to wipe my iPad clean but I don't. Surely there are 20 million other idiots asking the same question?

If you want to see the left panel in iTunes again, click "View" in the menubar, then "Show Sidebar".

Most reactions

Latest posts