What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing photos to IPAD 2

SteveRG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to populate the photos on my IPAD2. I am trying to transfer one large folder to the IPAD. When I try to "apply" I get a message saying do you really want to delets the 9 APPS and all the data. ANyone experienced this or can tell me how to do it?
Steve

theapcoach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.theapcoach.co.uk
Unfortunately, I missed the message and I lost the apps. Fortunately most of them were free, so I just reloaded.

When you have to sync with iTunes, I find it a little cumbersome. You need to remember that if you want to sync Photos, and you are in the Photos section, When you click on that sync button. Its syncs with everything else music, film, apps etc.

So the lesson here for me was, even though I am doing one task, and that was syncing photos. You need to check the other sections to make sure that you are not going to alter that status as well. Most importantly, make sure your apps are saved.

I don't like the idea that I can only transfer a folder and not just a few photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts