What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing my IPad with ITunes

lgpars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a problem syncing my IPad with ITunes when I purchase music directly on my IPad. After I purchase the music on my IPad, I open ITunes and transfer my purchases, etc. and then put the songs into the proper Playlists. Then I sync my IPad and the songs do not go into my Playlists on my IPad. They are in the Playlists in ITunes properly. The songs are on my IPad under Artists but they will not go into the proper Playlists when I sync with ITunes. Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do about it? It's very annoying and I want the music in the proper Playlists on my IPad. Do you think this is something to do with ITunes? I've never had this problem before when I had the original IPad before I got the IPad 4. Is there some way to put the songs into the Playlists on my IPad directly rather than going into ITunes? I am not very tech savoy so please answer in non tech language. Ha! I am a 72 year old grandma. Thanks for any help you can give me.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iTunes, when the iPad is connected and selected, check under the Music sync tab. You should be able to select playlists to sync. Either all, or individual lists. If you have not selected either of those option no lists will sync.

I'd offer you a screenshot, but I'm using the paid iTunes Match service. It works differently.

Most reactions

Latest posts