What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing iMac, iPad and iPhone

Drunkyard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.stopgaps.com.au
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here and am struggling to get a defined answer on the following.

I have 3 devices I'd like to sync the "calendars" on wirelessly:
iMac/iPad/iPhone

Currently I have both iPad and iPhone syncing via google calendar apps which is great as it was setup by the Apple store very kindly. the last piece in the puzzle left to sync is the iMac.
I love using the iCal app as it's easy and I'd like to use the 1 port of call instead of using google calendar etc..
So my question is, is there a step by step process that I can do that will allow me to sync all 3 of devices, calendars via the google apps. Like I said, I currently have the 2 syncing, so the last one to sync is the iMac. It appears the mobile syncing instructions on the google app page don't allow for the desktops or MacBooks.
Any help would be grateful.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved this to the Help section, as I think it will probably receive better attention there.

Oh - yes - and a big welcome to the Forum...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts