What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing gmail contacts with ipad

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hie guys i was able to sync my gmail contacts to my ipad (3rd generation) by creating microsoft exchange account. I add my contacts to my gmail blackberry contact list and the problem here is that i am only getting only 199 contacts on the ipad instead of 265 contacts on my blackberry gmail contact list. I don know why i cant get the rest of my contacts, please help i need to have all the contacts on my ipad as well. Thanks

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hie guys i was able to sync my gmail contacts to my ipad (3rd generation) by creating microsoft exchange account. I add my contacts to my gmail blackberry contact list and the problem here is that i am only getting only 199 contacts on the ipad instead of 265 contacts on my blackberry gmail contact list. I don know why i cant get the rest of my contacts, please help i need to have all the contacts on my ipad as well. Thanks

G'day tsmrg. In Settings>Mail, Contacts,Calendars>Mail under "Show" increase that number beyond 265. Any good?
Regards, Andrew

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much but please look; i followed settings> mail, contacts, calendars>mail and under "show", there is the number of emails to show and not contacts. Maybe i made a mistake, please check a screen shot i attached.

Attachments

• image-205260392.jpg
    image-205260392.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 255

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks so much but please look; i followed settings> mail, contacts, calendars>mail and under "show", there is the number of emails to show and not contacts. Maybe i made a mistake, please check a screen shot i attached.

Yes, I looked and I see the 1000 messages in your screen shot NOW, but for the life of me cannot see where you originally posted anything that you "followed" as you describe above. Anyway .....

Most reactions

Latest posts