What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing Email Accounts

miguels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I sync my Ipads email accounts to a net new laptop? or is the traffic only one way from computer to Ipad?

I would appreciate someone explaining which applications can sync changes in both directions and which ones can only sync in one direction.

Many thanks
michael

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
miguels said:
Can I sync my Ipads email accounts to a net new laptop? or is the traffic only one way from computer to Ipad?

I would appreciate someone explaining which applications can sync changes in both directions and which ones can only sync in one direction.

Many thanks
michael

If you put the same email account settings in both then they will both receive the same emails. When you set up your new mac put your email account details in, you can then sync these to your iPad using iTunes, it's really simple.

The Archangel

OP
M

miguels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing Email accounts.

I have six email accounts working on my Ipad.
When I move to a Mac, I was trying to avoid having to enter all the details of the email accounts to the new Mac.

I was hoping I could sync these details from the Ipad to the new Mac?

Michael

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
miguels said:
I have six email accounts working on my Ipad.
When I move to a Mac, I was trying to avoid having to enter all the details of the email accounts to the new Mac.

I was hoping I could sync these details from the Ipad to the new Mac?

Michael

There is no reason that I know of why you can't, I was working on the assumption that you would be using the migrate to mac I mentioned in your other thread.......it should work whichever way that you do it.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts