What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing and charging multiple iPads

PJBrent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody - I posted this in the general forum but realized the accessory forum might be a better location for this topic (although hopefully I'll get some answers there as well).

I have a classroom set of iPads and am looking for a way to sync them all at once. It's such a hassle doing them one at a time. Charging can be an annoyance as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
PJ

BigMAC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im in the same boat and don't want to buy a cart for my classroom. I have 8 iPads.

Jcaprice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing iPads with IOS 5 can be accomplished wirelessly. The Canby SChool District in Oregon has been very successful utilizing wifi sync of ipods and ipads.
There are cabinets designed for 8 ipad sets. Look around you'll find them on the net. I would recommend a 16 ipad cabinet. They are not much more expensive and just a little larger.
JJC

Most reactions

Latest posts