1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Syncing and charging multiple iPads

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by PJBrent, Feb 11, 2011.

1. PJBrent

PJBrent iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everybody - I posted this in the general forum but realized the accessory forum might be a better location for this topic (although hopefully I'll get some answers there as well).

I have a classroom set of iPads and am looking for a way to sync them all at once. It's such a hassle doing them one at a time. Charging can be an annoyance as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    PJ
  2. BigMAC

BigMAC iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im in the same boat and don't want to buy a cart for my classroom. I have 8 iPads.
  3. eKindom

eKindom iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  4. Jcaprice

Jcaprice iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Syncing iPads with IOS 5 can be accomplished wirelessly. The Canby SChool District in Oregon has been very successful utilizing wifi sync of ipods and ipads.
    There are cabinets designed for 8 ipad sets. Look around you'll find them on the net. I would recommend a 16 ipad cabinet. They are not much more expensive and just a little larger.
    JJC