What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synchronizing problem with 64 bit windows 7

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,
Pls note I am having problem synchronizing video and photos with 64bit windows 7. I tried 2 or 3 times after which my windows started behave erratically. Pls advice if any body can help me in this subject.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Need more information. I have been running on Win7 64-bit for more than a year with no issues. I even sync from a USB drive with a library that has been built up over the last 8 years and is over 500g in size.

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Friendly for I pad not opening.

First thing you need to do is learn how to use a board like this. You do NOT post to different problems on the same thread. You also give as much info as possible about your problem. So take a deep breath and delete this thread and start over.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DavidM said:
First thing you need to do is learn how to use a board like this. You do NOT post to different problems on the same thread. You also give as much info as possible about your problem. So take a deep breath and delete this thread and start over.

Since users can't delete threads, how about we just start over.

As everyone else said, give us as much info as possible; none of us have psychic powers.
We will help you with this issue, and if you want help with anything else, search to make sure there isn't a thread already about it, and make a new thread in the correct section. We try to keep an orderly forum to help members get the answers they need. :)

Most reactions