1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Synchronizing problem with 64 bit windows 7

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Maksumul, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Maksumul

Maksumul iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear all,
    Pls note I am having problem synchronizing video and photos with 64bit windows 7. I tried 2 or 3 times after which my windows started behave erratically. Pls advice if any body can help me in this subject.
  2. Somerled

Somerled iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Need more information. I have been running on Win7 64-bit for more than a year with no issues. I even sync from a USB drive with a library that has been built up over the last 8 years and is over 500g in size.
  3. Maksumul

Maksumul iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friendly for I pad not opening.
  4. DavidM

DavidM iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    First thing you need to do is learn how to use a board like this. You do NOT post to different problems on the same thread. You also give as much info as possible about your problem. So take a deep breath and delete this thread and start over.
  5. graywolf

graywolf iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Since users can't delete threads, how about we just start over.

As everyone else said, give us as much info as possible; none of us have psychic powers.
    We will help you with this issue, and if you want help with anything else, search to make sure there isn't a thread already about it, and make a new thread in the correct section. We try to keep an orderly forum to help members get the answers they need. :)