What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synchronize Nokia E7

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Probably not. The iPad's bluetooth support for phones is very limited. Even the iPhone and iPad can't sync calendars between them by this method.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Nokia N95 and I've never been able to find a way to synchronise the calendar. I suspect the poet is right - he usually is - and that there simply is no way to accomplish this.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If your Nokia's can be synced online with Google, you could do it that way. I know they offer setup instructions, but can not test them myself. Here's what turned up when I looked;

Setup Instructions : Google Sync - Google Mobile Help

If the setup instructions aren't for your model, try going to m.google.com in your phone browser. It should auto detect the phone type and offer whatever is available. http://www.google.com/mobile/more/

Then set up your google account on the iPad as an Exchange account like this;

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

If it works, it should be a very nice solution.

Last edited:

jayse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night a setup my N95 to sync with my google calendar following the instructions above using WIFI. It works !!

My IPAD now shows the calendar entries. Very cool!!

Most reactions

Latest posts