What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synchronising

Hillstroller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed Comic Rack on my Desktop along with a few comics from their site. I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to synchronise my iPad 3 with Comic Rack. CR recognises my iPad but when I then expect it to transfer a comic across to the iPad, nothing happens.
I have found a 'Synchronise' small black window on the iPad but the 'Synchronise Now' is greyed out. Is that anything to do with anything and, if so, how do I get that to work?
Might I have some help with this challenge?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't have the app, so I can't be of any direct help; but the support sight has a FAQ, Documentation, and a Forum. There should be a support link somewhere too, though I don't' see it.

ComicRack If you haven't already tried there, and no one pops up with a good answer here, you should give that a go.

You can almost always find a website or support link on an app's description page in the App Store; though sometimes (too often) they're little more than placeholder sites.

Good luck.

OP
H

Hillstroller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally i came across the solution and have made it work for me. It's a different route but it does the trick. Sadly, despite posting for advice on Comic Rack, there was no help there.
Thanks for your response.
On to the next challenge....there's bound to be one.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there Hillstroller,

Welcome to the forum.
I picked up on your thread because it is current. I don't download comics, but do download out of copyright books for reference or to enjoy the read.

However, I digress. I ran a search for the term comic rack and got 4 hits. One is a thread under news and, although the offer covered by the thread is finished, you may find it of interest...... http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipa...ime-download-700-comics-free-ios-android.html

Just FYI

Cheers

Richard

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions