What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synch iPad with 2 PC's

bbinkley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad with a laptop and have purchased both a new ipad2 and a new laptop. I cant seem to get my downloaded books specifically, my pocket Bible and my various books purchased through Kindle to properly backup from my Ipad. It says that they are not authorized on my computer but even after authorizing the computer they will not backup

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you purchased the books through Amazon for the Kindle, then you shouldn't have to worry about the computer or iTunes. Just get the Kindle app, enter your Amazon.com user ID and password to register the iPad (if it does not prompt you tap the 'i' icon at the bottom right, choose Settings, and register).

Once you do that, and if you have internet access, all you books should show up on the Archive page. Just tap on them to download to the iPad. You can open them for reading on the Home page.

Most reactions