What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi,

one way is to set up a gmail account and sync both calendars natively, i.e. without additional apps.
Or you can use an app for this. CalenMob for iOS is a good choice. And there are several apps for ANDROID.

Hope this helps.

Knut

OP
B

butterFly3208

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, I installed the Calmob app, it brought in only a couple things. My android is Samsung , and I don't use the google calendar.

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the suggestion, I installed the Calmob app, it brought in only a couple things. My android is Samsung , and I don't use the google calendar.

I understand.
In order to have your calendar entries from your Samsung calendar on the iPad calendar you should sync the Samsung calendar with google calendar, and then google calendar syncs with CalenMob app.
This is how it works for me.

Knut

OP
B

butterFly3208

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I went to do what you suggested my android kept doing a force close. I hate this phone, but that is another issue.

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I am sorry to hear this, but an Android Google Phone should easily sync with a google calendar.
They are designed and built to love each other.

Sorry again.

Knut

Most reactions

Latest posts