What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync with Outlook?

CorBryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't it supposed to already be developed? :confused:

Why have the options to select in iTunes if it doesn't work? :mad:

Why would anyone want to? All I want is a simple sync to what contacts, calendar info, notes and tasks I already have. :eek:

We all know MS Outlook sucks, but that's not the point. Over half the corporate structure in the US is stuck with MS Office, like it or not. I don't have the time nor the ambition to learn a new way to do the same thing I already do.

After all, my Blackberry does it. :p

So true. I can't remember a job that I wasn't forced to use Outlook. Hell, the company I work for now still runs Office 2000 and uses a Workgroup Post Office for internal mail. =) Since 2003+ doesn't support WGPOs, they won't let me upgrade. I upgraded my machine to 2007, and left a copy of the old Outlook running on an old box in the closet with a rule to forward all of my internal office mail from the WGPO to my normal company email. =) There is always a way!

So I just bought my first iPad (2), and since I've lived in Outlook -- I came across this post because naturally I want to sync it with my iPad. I just had to throw my 2 cents in. =)

Luvntravln

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a third party app OutlookReflex to sync Outlook 2007 to iPad

Does it REALLY sync? All contacts appear EXACTLY as you have put them in Outlook Contacts? You calendar entries are EXACTLY as they are in your computer? I ask because I happen to like Outlook; the calendar syncs fine - the contacts suck.

OOPs!! OutlookReflex only syncs emails!!

Last edited:

Donald_u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I am new to this and I am looking for assistance. Since installing IOS 5 new events in my IPad calendar are not being synced to my Outlook 2010 calendar. I have checked all the necessary boxes and -installed I-Tunes without success. can anyone assist?

el_del_14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been use "task" in my old Palm device synchonized with outloo . Now I would use with my IPhone and IPaqd but itunes does not synchonce "task" with Outlook, is there somebody that could give me some indication about Apps or procedures for it?

maxschick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Synchronizing Outlook notes, calendar, etc...with the ipad goes fine, except for the Outlook emails. You get the whole bunch in one shot ( spam, deleted items, etc....) and you have to delete individually each one you don't want to have ( as there only the "inbox" function ) in order to keep the mails you want to keep....

Most reactions

Latest posts