What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync photos to ipad

Pat Edmonson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel totally stupid, but I can not get itunes to a place that I can sync photos from my pc, what am I overlooking. I just got the ipad, and don't understand how I can do this. Please help
Tx
Pat

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your iPad is synced up all you should have to do is click your iPad in iTunes and click on the photos tab click sync photos, if you only want certain folders of pictures click manual and click the folders you want. Hope this helps

OP
P

Pat Edmonson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No its not synced up, i go to itunes and it gives the terms and conditions screen

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you register the iPad? If your getting terms and conditions there should be somewhere you can accept and move on.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't Sync

I feel totally stupid, but I can not get itunes to a place that I can sync photos from my pc, what am I overlooking. I just got the ipad, and don't understand how I can do this. Please help
Tx
Pat

Why do you need to sync. Just copy them from the library to your device !!
You should consider the iPAD as just another computer that you copy files into it.
The only thing you may sync is the application. All the rest is stored and being kept on your PC anyway. So you can always Re-Copy them. That way you backup will be much smaller as well.

OP
P

Pat Edmonson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
copy photo's

No, it won't do that. I tried that and everything tells me I have to go through itunes. But I can't get itunes to get me to the right place either. I'm so frustrated.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it won't do that. I tried that and everything tells me I have to go through itunes. But I can't get itunes to get me to the right place either. I'm so frustrated.

I didn't mean not using iTune. You have to. Meant not using Auto Sync. Just select your files, and drop them in the li. And and deselect them in lib, and drop them in your device area.

Most reactions

Latest posts