What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Pages app from ipoad mini to Macbook pro?

jillllee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Pages to my ipad mini. How do I sync the app to my Macbook Pro? Any help is appreciated.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Do you mean the files created in Pages? The iPad app itself will not run on the MBP - different applications altogether. You would need to get the OSX version as well. Then, you sync the files via the Cloud. As I do not use Pages at all, someone else can give the specifics for that.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to download Pages from the Mac App Store. Once installed, make sure Documents and Data is check marked in System Preferences/iCloud.

Then on your iPad, turn on Pages in Settings/iCloud and that should be it. Both apps need to be downloaded using the same AppleID, and obviously both devices need an Internet connection.

If all goes well, documents should automatically sync between the two devices. If you gave an iPhone, you can install Pages on that for free, since its the same app as the iPad version.

Most reactions