What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync or copy IOS calendar from iphone to IPAD

rmm1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to copy the IOS calendar from my iphone to my ipad?

I guess one way to do this is to copy/sync from iphone to OUTLOOK and then sync that OUTLOOK data to the IPAD.

But is there a way to do so just using the 2 devices and ITUNES?

I have about 9000 records in my calendar and it took over an hour to sync from OUTLOOK to iphone the very first time.

I now use SAISUKE as my calendar as it is simple to use AND it will do indefinite backward searches.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've never used Saisuke, but I see it works by syncing with Google. Why not just get the iPhone version and sync it to the same Google account?

Or if money is a problem you could just add the Google account to the iPhone as an Exchange account, and this will allow you to sync multiple Google calendars to it's calendar app.

Method:
Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

Be sure to follow the last link for instructions on how to sync more than the main calendar.

Most reactions